4727 Willow Springs Rd.
Ste 1S, La Grange, IL 60525
Dr. Gec's memberships allow him to draw from the experience of his peers. This ultimately builds his base of knowledge in order to benefit you, the patient. It also allows a platform to educate and advise the benefits of Chiropractic care in his community.
- Member of American Chiropractic Association
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Honorable Member and Speaker of the Illinois Roofers and Pipefitters Unions
Learning and training new techniques, case studies and up-to-date Health Insurance regulations allows Dr. Gec to continue to practice as a Licensed Physician and gives him the knowledge to treat and handle all aspects of his patients care at the clinic.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) hours are met yearly for advancements in treatments with spinal, orthopedic and neurological care
- CME hours met regularly in up-to-date Chiropractic techniques
- CME and voluntary hours met in Insurance Billing, Coding and proper Diagnosing
Dr. Gec's education spans over two decades and continues everyday to help all of his patients obtain complete body health and wellness.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology (McMaster University, 1990-94)
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology (National Chiropractic College, 1995-96)
- Doctor of Chiropractic (National Chiropractic College, 1995-98)
Through his years of schooling and his professional career as a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Gec's sole purpose is to treat and educate as many people as possible through Chiropractic care. Care without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Guest speaker for the community within schools, businesses, local health clubs and police and fire departments
- Injury prevention talks for local union apprenticeship programs
- Peak performance workshop for local athletic clubs and teams
- Health Screenings for local festivals, businesses and health clubs
- Regular talks in regards to health, decreasing Stress, and Nutrition to active patients and their family and friends